It’s takes 12 Minute to do this!!! So let’s get started.
Ready in: 12 Minute
- 8 ————— Bananas
- 100 ml ——– Coconut Milk
- 3 ————– Pandan leaves
- ½ tsp ——- Salt
- ½ tbsp —– Sugar
How to Prepare Bananas with Coconut Milk
- Peel the bananas and then cut them in half both ways, just like in the picture below.
2. Add water and pandan leaves to a pot or pan and bring to boil.
3. Add the bananas quarters and cook until they are tender.
Share this Thai dessert with friends on twitter. Click Here.
5. Add ½ tbsp of sugar and ½ tsp of salt.
6. Add 50ml of coconut milk and everything mix together, then add the remaining 50ml of coconut milk. Remember to keep stirring all the time and slowly bring to boil.
Enjoy Your Thai Desert
7. That’s it, Serve HOT.
Tada!! It very easy to make this yummy Thai dessert and it take only “12 minute”. This is the perfect dessert if you or your family have a sweet tooth and still get 2 of your five fruits a day!
If you tried making this Thai dish, we would love to hear how you got on, please let us know in the comments below.
Follow us on Instagram for daily, exclusive photos.
Follow us on Facebook for all our latest posts.
Banana With Coconut Milk (Thai Dessert)