I’m back here again to cook Thai fusion food and today I will cook black spaghetti with spicy seafood (Thai Style), So let do it…
Start with the following ingredients:
- Meat (In this example I will use seafood but you can use chicken or pork etc.)
- Sweet basil
- Finger root
- Kaffir lime leaf
- Soy Sauce
- Oyster Sauce
How to prepare black spaghetti with spicy seafood
- Pound chili and garlic with a pestle and mortar.
2. Heat a medium sized pan and then add chili and garlic.
3. When the garlic starts to turn yellow and smell appears, add shrimp or another type of meat and stir fry it up.
4. Add black spaghetti (first you need to boil the spaghetti up before stir it in), after add pepper, finger root, kaffir lime leaf, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
Gently stir it all up.
5. Lastly add sweet basil and then turn off the heat.
6. That’s it!! It’s so easy to cook!
PS. If you are Thai or just like ‘spicy’ you can add more chili.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comment below.
For more food and fun photos, join Thinglish Lifestyle on Instagram.
Black Spaghetti with Spicy Seafood