Sawasdii ka! Today we will make chicken in creamy white wine and mushroom sauce, OKay, it’s a long name for a simple dish, but it is easy to cook, Let’s get to it!!!
- Free range chicken breast
- Morning glory
- Cooking cream
- Unsalted butter
- Himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- Parsley flakes
- White wine
How to prepare…
- Chop an onion, garlic and mushrooms, then boil the morning glory.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan and add the garlic and chicken when you smell the garlic and the chicken looks nice with a glowing golden brown colour.
- Add onions and turn the chicken over to cook the other side.
- Add mushrooms.
- Stir it gently until all the ingredients are combined and the meat is soft.
- Add cooking cream, salt and black pepper.
- Stir it in and add a little white wine.
- Add a little more white wine!
- Add parsley and serve.
PS, To serve, place morning glory in serving dish and pour the sauce on top of the chicken!!
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know in the comment below.
Is there any Thai food you tried and loved and want to know the secret to making it in the comfort of your own home? Drop me a line below and I will write a blog post on your favourite Thai food so you can source the ingredients in your local Asian market and cook like an island girl… or boy!
Chicken in Creamy White Wine Sauce