You like spicy? This time I will be cooking pork chops with a hot and spicy Thai chili paste sauce. All the meat products we use are from from Paleo Robbie.
I don’t measure all the ingredients I use because this is my style. I measure in yummyness rather than grams and ounces. I like to taste it and put in a little more when I feel I need too or if I really want to spice up my life!
- Hight heat a big pan and add oil.
- Add chili paste and after a few minutes add coconut milk and stir it all gently until it is all mixed together.
- Add the chopped pineapple, tomatoes and strawberries.
- Add kaffir lime leaves and drop a little brown sugar and salt to your preferred taste.
- The last thing to put in to the mix is Thai sweet mint.
After making the sauce, grill the carrots with parsley, but if your kitchen has got a lot of stoves you can grill at the same time as you start to make the sauce.
- If you love sweet, please help yourself and add some more brown sugar or you want “sweet” but don’t like sweetness from sugar, simply add more pineapple. Our pineapples are ‘beyond organic’ and from our garden and are picked when they are fully ripe. Pineapples do not ripen once picked so supermarket pineapples can be very bland to taste.
- If you mess up and the sauce turns out too spicy for you, you can add a little bit of salt and more water. Anyway you must taste it as you go along and add some more salt or sugar to your tastes.
Don’t but chili paste. Here are the Ingredients to make chili paste for yourself;
- Lemon grass
- Kaffir lime peel
- Shrimp paste
- Dried chili
Blend all the fresh ingredients together until you get a smooth paste. If you really want an authentic Thai aroma, use a mortar and pestle to make your chili paste, then you’ll be cooking like a Thai.
Thank you 🙏🏼
If you want more recipes about Thai food or fusion let me know in the comments below.
And also, please ask me any questions you have about my recipes, that means a lot too me. Enjoy preparing and eating your Thai food… same, same but totally tropical!
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Smoked Pork Chop with Spicy Fruit Chili Paste Sauce