I’m back here again to cook Thai food and today I will cook Tom Yum Fried Rice. My Thai Tom Yum Fried Rice recipe makes a healthy meal and only takes a few minutes to prepare. Fast food doesn’t have to be unhealthy! Sound Good? So let do it…
What You Need to Make Tom Yum Fried Rice
Start with the following ingredients:
1. Meat (In this example I will use pork but you can use chicken or seafood etc.)
2. Thai Lemon or Manaow
4. Mushroom or any vegetable you like
6. Kaffir lime leaf
9. Soy Sauce
How to prepare Tom Yum Fried Rice
2. Heat a medium sized pan, add chili and garlic at the same time.
3. After the garlic and chili add the meat.
4. Add mushrooms after the meat is cooked through.
5. Then add the other vegetables and stream rice.
6. Add soy sauce and Thai lemon or manaows
(In this example I used 2 manaows)
7. Add coriander and the Kaffir lime leaf.
Stir it up (as Bob Marley used to say) and then turn off the heat. Serve and you are ready to eat.
8. Your quick and easy healthy meal is ready!
PS. If you are Thai or just like ‘spicy’ you can add more chili. Also the same is true with Manaow, if you like ‘sour’ just add more.
Do you love Thai food? Want to learn how to cook a particular Thai dish? Drop us a request below and we could feature a new recipe just for you!
Katae @ Thinglish Lifestyle
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Watch our videos on Youtube
Support us by visiting our Store
Tom Yum Fried Rice ข้าวผัดต้มยำ